This article originally appeared on JoeHoft.com and was republished with permission.
President Trump is crushing the corrupt and criminal Joe Biden in the latest polls. It was a terrible week for the anti-American Biden regime.
President Trump stated the following in a message to his followers:
There have been some in the past week four different polls released showing President Donald Trump leading Joe Biden in a national head-to-head competition.
The most striking result this week comes from a Reuters/Ipsos poll.
Reuters: “But in a worrying outcome for Biden, Trump held a narrow advantage in the seven states where the 2020 presidential election was closest: Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Nevada and Michigan. In those states, Trump led with 41% to Biden’s 35%, with 24% undecided.”
The electoral map With these results, President Trump handily won the 2024 election with 312 electoral votes. Like Piet Hegseth noted on Fox and Friends this weekend, these numbers are causing the liberal media to panic about Biden as the Democratic nominee.
In addition, look at the terrible week that Joe Biden has had.
President Trump has never been in a stronger position to defeat Joe Biden and after this week it is clear that the Democrat-Media Industrial Complex is in a panic:
- Biden’s bad week started with one incoherent, incoherent press conference in Vietnamafter which he told reporters that he “needed to go to bed,” and so did lying about being at Ground Zero after the terrorist attacks of 9/11.
- Hunter biden was indicted on three gun crimes, but the most treasonous Biden family crimes remain untouched.
- House Republicans have finally launched an impeachment inquiry against Joe Biden. Republicans must follow through on this process and hold the Biden family accountable for selling U.S. policy to foreign companies.
- Inflation continues to risedriven by rising gas prices, even as Biden touts the “success” of Bidennomics.
- Under the Biden administration’s watch, the United Auto Workers union went on strike against all three of the top U.S. automakers on Friday.
- President Trump called Biden’s radical electric vehicle mandates a “COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISASTER” for the United Auto Workers, which will favor China and wipe out auto worker jobs. President Trump has always fought for our country’s auto workers.
- David Ignatius, Washington Post columnist and longtime Biden supporter, joined a growing chorus of liberal DC pundits Begging Biden not to run for re-election.
President Donald Trump continues to fight for conservative values and conservatives are behind him:
- President Trump overwhelmingly won the Family Research Council straw poll 64 percent support.
- During President Trump’s speech at the FRC’s Pray Vote Stand summit, he said said“I come here tonight with a very simple message: No president has ever fought as hard for Christians as I have, and I will continue to fight for Christians as hard as I can for four more years in the White House.”
- Tony Perkins, President of the Family Research Council, said President Trump is “a man who fights for what he believes in. He fought for this country. He fought for you and me. He fought for the unborn in America.”
Penny Nance, CEO and President of the Concerned Women of America, said On Friday evening it was said that “Donald Trump is without a doubt the most pro-life president in American history.”
The Biden administration is an administration of death. They are lawless, corrupt criminals.